This Thursday (12/15) you are cordially invited to round 3 of our IYKYK party hosted at Big Pink. The rules are simple & sweet. Please read & respect the guidelines:
- ENTRY: In order to enter the space, you have to say the name of the DJs to our security at the door & they will let you in. The DJs for night are stardust & Disc Jockey George. If you don’t say the right names, you will be asked to step away, regroup, and prepare to properly enter the space. Once you pass security, the only thing separating you and the party is a $5 cover charge. (21+)
- INVITATION: If you’ve received this invitation, it means you are a valuable asset in the creative world. The goal of this event is to create a deeper connection between our DJs and the people in our community. Feel free to share this invite with any friends you believe will positively contribute to the night. All we ask is you don’t openly share the details on social media. Let’s see how far this link can travel.
- ARRIVAL: Doors will be open from 9PM until 2AM. There will be a coat check so feel free to dress warm considering Michigan winter is finally here.
- BAR: Our bar will be open and operating from 9PM-2AM. Please be patient, respectful & tip accordingly!
- FINAL THOUGHTS: Creating a bond between the DJ & our guests is extremely important to us. Seeing people show out every Thursday i actually excited to say the DJs name at the door felt awesome to us! We hope you enjoy this secret party as much as we love hosting it. Don't be afraid to invite your friends, family, or that one person you always see at the coffee shop. Just make sure they know what to say at the door...
Big Pink Loves You